COVID-19 has forced litigators and courts to shift to remote formats and embrace new technologies for civil discovery and trial practice. In some cases, the transition created unique challenges. In others, the shift to remote litigation revealed new ways to get the job done more effectively and at lower costs.
This panel will explore some of the unique challenges of moving discovery and trial practice online, as well as best practices and lessons learned from almost a year of practicing remotely.
- Nicole Callan, WilmerHale
- Zarema A. Jaramillo, Partner, Antitrust & Trade Regulation, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Alison Agnew, Faegre Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Ronan Harty, Davis Polk & Wardwell LLP
- Katrina Robson, O'Melveny & Myers LLP