ALIAVIA Ventures and Lowenstein Sandler invite you to join an interactive virtual event for Female Tech Founders in the U.S, who are actively raising or plan to raise a pre-series A round.
There are tremendous tech companies founded and led by female founders, yet the US venture industry only allocated 2.3% of capital to female founders in 2020. This event is designed to provide education on raising a pre-series A round, and help connect great female tech founders with experienced investors.
Only 30 startups accepted - Apply now to join us for this event!
Applications will close on November 4 at midnight PST.
- Marisa Warren, Co-Founder & General Partner, ALIAVIA Ventures; Founder, ELEVACAO
- Matt Savare, Partner; Chair, Commercial Contracts, Lowenstein Sandler LLP; Startup Founder, Fansmit, Inc.
- Beth Devin, Strategic Advisor, HearstLab
- Jason Farrar, Vice President, Business Strategy, Stone Arch Group
- Megan Guy, Co-Founder & Partner, King River Capital
- Kate Vale, Co-Founder & General Partner, ALIAVIA Ventures
- Melissa Widner, CEO, Lighter CapitalX
Time: 1-2:30 p.m. ET