Steven S. Rogers will be speaking on a panel at the joint NJTMA/SFNet event, “New Jersey Pharma: A Dose of Reality.”
In the pharmaceutical industry, success often comes down to licensing details, compliance and risk management, and properly capitalizing a business to withstand periods of volatility. This panel of distinguished speakers will address some of the industry’s practical realities within this constantly changing landscape.
- John Pennett, Partner-in-Charge of the Life Sciences Group and Technology Group, EisnerAmper
- Steven S. Rogers, Partner at Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Mike Coiley, Managing Director, CIT Healthcare
- Eve Costopoulos, Of Counsel, Loeb & Loeb LLP
- Dipesh Patel, General Counsel and Secretary at Rising Pharma Holdings, Inc.
Program location: EisnerAmper Offices, 111 S. Wood Avenue, Iselin, NJ