Every company procures liability insurance. The reality is that the scope of coverage is often not fully appreciated, and the insurance becomes an underutilized asset The focus of the program, featuring Lowenstein's Andrew Reidy, Joseph M. Saka, and Rosemary A. Loehr, will be to provide a robust description of the scope of coverage available under your general liability policies, directors and officers policies, employment practices liability policies, and cyber policies. Drawing on the more than 50 combined years of experience of the speakers, Lowenstein Sandler’s team of insurance recovery lawyers will provide valuable insights about best practices for insurance policy placement as well as strategies for resolving claims with liability insurers. Additionally, because many companies would benefit from alternative risk transfer options (e.g., additional insured and contractual indemnification), Lowenstein Sandler will outline how these options work and recent cases that impact their use in your overall risk management strategy.
Key topics to be discussed:
• The Scope of Coverage Under Your Various Liability Policies
• Best Practices for Insurance Policy Placement
• Strategies for Resolving Claims with Insurers
• Risk Transfer (e.g., additional insured and contractual indemnification)
- Andrew Reidy, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Joseph M. Saka, Senior Counsel, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Rosemary A. Loehr, Associate, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
Time: 1-3:10 p.m. ET
*Disclaimer: If interested in registering, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.