With the COVID-19 vaccine being distributed, there is hope that the pandemic will be under control by the end of the year. However, despite this impending feat, virtual is here to stay and marketing teams must focus on creating and strengthening their brand’s virtual value. This includes using creative measures to reach new and existing customers, and harnessing new technologies to set your business apart from the competition.
This session will explore:
- Navigating the permanent virtual landscape to stake your claim
- Ensure your services are easy to use in the digital environment
- Embrace continued change to further strengthen your virtual presence
- Kevin Iredell, Chief Marketing Officer, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Mari Considine, Chief Marketing Officer & Chief Development Officer, Acenda Integrated Health
Time: 2:55-3:40 p.m. ET