Lowenstein partner H. Gregory Baker will be speaking on a panel, "The SEC Under The Biden Administration," during Due Diligence Insights, a virtual event focused on the concerns of institutional allocators, public and private pensions, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, family offices, fund of funds. The virtual event will cover evolving trends on alternative asset classes and global investment best practices.
Industry experts will share their perspectives on the alternative fund sector with a focus on operational due diligence, compliance, valuation, governance, ESG, cyber security and fund operations. The conference will cover global topics that speak to the needs of CCOs, COOs, CFOs, operational due diligence professionals and CTOs.
- H. Gregory Baker, Partner, Lowenstein Sandler LLP
- Howard Fischer, Partner, Moses & Singer LLP
- Ken C. Joseph, Esq., Managing Director and Head of Disputes Consulting, Duff & Phelps
- Charles D. Riely, Partner, Jenner & Block
- Haimavathi V. Marlier, Partner, Morrison & Foerster
- Charu Chandrasekhar, Counsel, Debevoise & Plimpton LLP
Time: 9:45-10:30 a.m. ET