The SIFMA Women’s Leadership Forum will explore the strategies, challenges, and opportunities for advancing your career and achieving success in the changing remote work environment. Registration includes access to a candid webinar panel discussion and the virtual networking session.
Hear from a panel of senior professionals to gain unique insight into:
- Building and maintaining professional networks.
- Recognizing and handling burnout and mental stress.
- Communications strategies for internal and external cohorts.
- Importance of firm culture.
- Managing remote and in-person employees simultaneously.
- Laura Peters Chepucavage, Managing Director, Head of Global Short Rates Sales and Trading, Bank of America Merrill Lynch
- Irasa Downing, Principal, Organization Consulting, Edward Jones
- Sarah D. Green, Global Head of Financial Crimes Officer, Vanguard Group, Inc.
- Sapna C. Patel, Head of Americas Market Structure and Liquidity Strategy, Morgan Stanley
Panel time: 3:35-4:15 p.m. ET
Program time: 3:30-5:30 p.m. ET